WELL, HELLO! I’m Lina.
This is you, right now:
- You are the epitome of the real deal. In my book, it means you’re purpose-driven. You want financial success AND make a difference in the world.
- You know there is so much more in you waiting to come to life but you’re busy. So busy.
- You want to have a stellar online presence (to match what’s been blooming in your heart) but you don’t know how.
- You don’t have time for daily business tasks.
- You are ready to trade overwhelm with collaboration.
This is where I know you want to be:
- Your online presence looks better than ever. Your projects are handled. I mean, you’re living the dream!
- You have more leads, more exposure, more time, and… your sanity back!
- You have time to focus on your gifts, talents, and actually grow your business.
- You have a partner who has your back, and deeply cares about your business.
- You are making a greater impact in the world, leaving it a better place.
And then there’s me.
I’m Elinam Adjogble and my friends call me Lina (yes – you can call me Lina, too). I’m the girl behind the biz.
Prior to starting Brilliantly Virtual, I spent many years in the software industry, where I mastered a wide range of skills – from project management to software testing. I LOVE using all I’ve learned along the way to help my clients, which in turn allows them to do what they truly enjoy.
My friends tell me I go a bit overboard with the thoroughness and detail-orientedness (yep, that’s a word). I can’t help it… I’m a nerdy-perfectionist.
A few of my favorite things in life are music, cakes, and quotes.
I’m a Christ-follower, a wife and a mother to two gorgeous little boys.